Sunday, March 18, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I have been a completely lousy blogger!  We had our last ultrasound at 8w5d and I haven't uploaded the pictures yet.  As most of you know, I've had awful morning sickness, so I'm just going to blame my lack of updates on that.  No one can blame me!  :)

Ok, on to the pictures... 8 weeks, 5 days:
In this picture you can see Baby A, and the sac of Baby B.  They measured almost 19 mm, 4 times what they were 2 weeks previously!!
And here is Baby B.  The good news this early in a twin pregnancy is that they're growing at the same rate.  
At 8 weeks they were the size of kidney beans, just 1/2 an inch long.

Our next appointment is tomorrow (seriously I realize how awful it is to post this today).  I'm really excited because tomorrow they're actually going to look like little babies!!

I promise I won't wait until the day before the next appointment to update.  I'm now 12 weeks and the babies are the size of limes!  They're a little over 2 inches long and they're starting to move their arms and legs!  I'm really hoping to watch them move on the ultrasound tomorrow.  So far our ultrasounds have been pretty quick, find the babies and the heartbeats and done.  Kev and I are both hoping for a more in depth scan this time around.

We also wanted to update everyone on our moving status.  We're still waiting for the Army to give us official orders, but for the moment we're hoping to move around June.  Kev and I are tentatively talking about sending me home (to Orlando) a few weeks early just to be on the safe side.  Then Kev will take a week to visit and we'll be off to Ft. Carson!  I'm really excited that we're going to be back in the states for all the exciting parts, we're so happy that we'll have family close by.

Stay tuned for the next update... it should be coming soon! (Or pester me until I do)

I also need to take a belly picture, but trust me... that's not going to happen today!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment