Friday, February 17, 2012

Almost 8 weeks!

Tomorrow is the official 8 week mark and I'm so excited!  We're up to the size of rasberries!
This has been a very trying two weeks for me, as morning sickness kicked in right after the 6-week mark. From all the research I've done, morning sickness with twins can be twice as severe and last much longer than morning sickness with a single pregnancy.  I'm trying to stay positive, but all-day nausea has a way of just getting you down.  Luckily I'm married to the most amazing husband, who has been supportive and caring these last few days and has bought every remedy found on the internet!

As many of you know, we saw heartbeats at our last visit, 6w5d which is the reason you all know about the twins!  The reactions were PRICELESS and I am forever grateful that Kevin recorded all of the reactions and put together such an amazing video.  


Back to the last visit, we saw the heartbeats, which was incredible.  It's hard to put into words what it was like to know that two little lifeforms are starting to shape inside my womb.  I also have the video from the ultrasound, but I'm going to add it a little later, it's not uploading to the site correctly right now.

Here are two pictures from the last appointment, both babies measured about 5mm in length, and have already staked claim at opposite ends (I hope that doesn't mean they already hate each other).  



The next appointment is scheduled for 8w5d and from what we can find the babies should look like little gummy bears at that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment